Processing drone images with WebODM
IntroductionRead More Read Less
This tutorial has been developed as part of a training on “Flying Sensors for agricultural purposes”. IHE Delft Institute for Water Education and the National Agricultural Research Center of Jordan (NARC) collaborated with FutureWater and HiView in providing this tailor-made training. Funding came from DUPC2, the IHE Delft Partnership Programme for Water and Development.
In this tutorial you'll learn how to use WebODM.
WebODM is a user friendly web interface to OpenDroneMap (ODM). ODM is an open source processing engine for processing drone images and creating point clouds, 3D models and orthophotos.After this tutorial you're able to:
- Use WebODM installed on a server
- Upload your drone images to WebODM
- Evaluate the most important task options
- Generate point clouds
- Generate Digitial Surface Models
- Generate orthophotos
- Visualise and evaluate results in WebODM
- Visualise and evaluate results in QGIS
- Compare results of different moments in time in QGIS
- Generate various Vegetation indices
- Visualise the indices and clip to Maize field boundary in QGIS
- Produce histogram of these indices over two dates
- Calculate univariate statistics from these indices
- 3 مناطق نص ووسائط,
- 2 الكتب,
- 5 روابط الكترونية.