Tutorial: Create a field data collection app for groundwater studies
4. Using Input for field surveys
1. Install the Input app from Google Play Store or Apple App Store on your mobile phone or tablet.
Once you open the application for the first time, it will take you to Home screen. This screen displays all the projects stored locally (under /sdcard/INPUT folder).
2. To access your projects on the Mergin cloud, select My projects. You will need your log in details to sign in to Mergin:
Once logged in, you can download your project to work on it locally by pressing download button to the right of the project.
3. Download the survey project from the previous sections by tapping .
You'll see the progress of the synchronisation.
When the synchronisation is finished you'll see:
The project will be available for loading in Input after you download it locally.
4. Select Home and you should be able to see your downloaded project:
5. Tap the project to open it in Input.
You'll now see one of the map themes.