Tutorial: Automate Stream & Catchment Delineation using the Graphical Modeller
4. Create the graphical model for catchment delineation
4.4. Run the Catchment delineation model
Now we're ready to run the Catchment delineation model.
1. Open the attribute table of the Snapped outlet layer so we can copy the coordinates later.
2. In the Processing Toolbox choose Models | Hydrology | Catchment delineation.
3. In the Catchment Delineation dialogue choose the filled_DEM layer as Filled DEM. Copy the X and Y coordinate of the outlet from the snapped_outlet layer attribute table. Save the Catchment Boundary as Rur_catchment.shp.
4. Click Run. Close the dialogue after processing.
The result should look similar to the figure below.