For this tutorial we're only interested in the boreholes in the area around Stampriet.
An imaginary boundary polygon is provided in the tutorial data.
1. Add the Stampriet_boundary shapefile to the project.
2. In the Layers panel click right on Stampriet_boundary and choose Zoom to layer.
3. Style the boundary with a red outline.
Now we're going to clip the boreholes that fall within the boundary and save it to our GeoPackage.
4. From the main menu choose Vector | Clip...
5. In the Clip dialogue choose Stampriet_Data Boreholes as Input layer and Stampriet_boundary as Overlay layer. Save the Clipped result to the Stampriet_Data GeoPackage with the layer name boreholes_clipped.
6. Click Run. Click Close to close the dialogue after processing.
7. Remove the Stampriet_Data Boreholes layer from the Layers panel.
In the next section we'll calculate the density of boreholes in this area.