First we're going to define the study area boundary and add that
polygon to the project, so we also know where the border is when we're
navigating with the app in the field.
1. Start QGIS with a blank project
2. Change the projection of the project to UTM Zone 36S/WGS-84 by clicking on the EPSG code in the lower right corner .
3. In the dialogue filter on the EPSG code 32736, select the projection and click OK.
this isn't a survey layer, we need to make this vector layer read-only.
The Input app interpretes read-only layers as non-survey layers.
30. In the Main Menu select Project | Properties...
31. Select the Data Sources tab.
32. Check the box for Read-only for the Boundary layer.