1. Install the Input app from Google Play Store or Apple App Store on your mobile phone or tablet.
Once you open the
application for the first time, it will take you to Home screen.
This screen displays all the projects stored locally (under
2. To access your projects on the Mergin cloud, select
My projects. You will need your log in details to sign in to
Once logged in, you can download your project to work on it locally by
pressing download button to the right of the project.
3. Download the survey project from the previous sections by tapping .
You'll see the progress of the synchronisation.
When the synchronisation is finished you'll see:
The project will be available for loading in Input after you download it locally.
4. Select Home and you should be able to see your downloaded
5. Tap the project to open it in Input.
You'll now see one of the map themes.