In this tutorial you'll learn how to use WebODM.
WebODM is a user friendly web interface to OpenDroneMap (ODM). ODM is an open source processing engine for processing drone images and creating point clouds, 3D models and orthophotos.
After this tutorial you're able to:
- Use WebODM installed on a server
- Upload your drone images to WebODM
- Evaluate the most important task options
- Generate point clouds
- Generate Digitial Surface Models
- Generate orthophotos
- Visualise and evaluate results in WebODM
- Visualise and evaluate results in QGIS
- Compare results of different moments in time in QGIS