This tutorial takes you through different steps from extracting different vegetation indices from RGB drone images in WebODM to further analysis in QGIS.
In this tutorial you'll learn how to create different indices in WebODM, download and analyse them in QGIS.
You must have followed the first WebODM tutorial.
- Generate various Vegetation indices
- Visualize in the 2D map view of WebODM
- Adjust the color palette in WebODM
- Download the vegetation indices as GeoTiff
- Visualise the indices and clip to Maize field boundary in QGIS
- Produce histogram of these indices over two dates
- Calculate univariate statistics from these indices